Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!


What a day!  It started off at Fenway Park with some of my oldest and best friends to watch a local high school hockey team play.  My friend's husband is AD and one of the coaches of the team.  We rented a luxury box and although it was COLD, we were quite comfy throughout the game.  That was followed by a super fun party at their house.  When I say super fun, I mean SUPER FUN.  I may have stayed up way too late but the weather gods were feeling my pain and gave me 2 days of cancelled school to close out our holiday break.  And boy did I need it.  We set up a photo booth and here are some of my favorites of the night.  I am also including some iPhone pics and if you follow me on instagram, you have already seen them.  Happy New Year from us to you.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!