Friday, May 25, 2012

L O V E



One of my students told me that I looked really rock and roll today.  I was feeling really rock and roll today.  I bought this shirt and wasn't entirely sure that I was going to keep it.  It was one of those last minute purchases from Forever 21 that I knew I would regret not buying but since their return policy is so sucky, I also didn't want to get stuck with it if I decided against it.  Today we had our annual Memorial Day services at school and when I was getting dressed this morning, I decided that this was the perfect shirt for the day.  Isn't love what this weekend should be about?  Enjoy it. 







t-shirt- F21
lace vest- Kohl's
belt- Target
jeans- F21
shoes-Payless
bracelets- gifts from my mil
flower- from old dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!