Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Zebra


I have no shame in wearing an entire outfit from one store, especially when that store is Marshalls and therefore I am not wearing all one brand.  I have had such luck there lately and have been able to find some fun dresses, tops and cardigans for super cheap.  I did not buy this whole outfit in one trip.  I have been shopping there for quite some time and have acquired many great pieces over the years.  While I was getting ready this morning, Max walked into the bathroom, looked at me and said "zebra".  I guess there are worse animals to be called.  At least zebras have natural style.










jacket- Marshalls
dress- Marshalls
tights- Walmart
shoes- Marshalls
bracelets- various places (mostly gifts from Damien and my MIL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!