Wednesday, March 14, 2012

An old fire engine and an old skirt



There is this old fire engine across from the post office that Damien and I had spotted a few months back. The only problem is it's pretty visible from the  main road and I always feel silly taking these photos with the possibility of anyone seeing us.  Of course, going at 4:30 on a weekday doesn't help.  We certainly had a lot of stares but were able to get some nice pictures.

I have had this skirt for I can't even tell you now many years.  I'd say at least eight.  I go in phases with skirts and this week, especially, I have been on a skirt kick.  It's probably the 75 degree weather and the fact that it's 7:20pm and finally getting dark. I have been having a lot of fun putting together different outfits lately.  It's funny how some items in your closet can go unnoticed, unworn for such a long time and then one day, they complete the perfect look.  Everything I had on today I have had for quite some time.  I just never put them all together.  I like when that happens.  I feel like I am making good use of all that I have and all that I have had for many, many years.








top- Old Navy
skirt- Old Navy
belt- Target
shoes- Payless ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!