Monday, February 14, 2011

On a Sunday morning sidewalk



Sunday we headed back out for some more photos.  Once again, the wind got the best of us, but not before we snapped a few cool shots.  It just so happens that this outfit also matched the locale that we chose.  I'm still sporting my mom's boots and I added this old fedora of mine mainly to keep my hair from blowing all over the place.  I like how it all came together.








brown fedora- F21
denim tunic- F21
brown blouse- Marshalls
brown nylons- Walmart
brown boots- my mom
belt- thrifted

3 comments:

  1. For those of you who are purchasing Taps,we realize that this is one of the most important purchasing decisions you will make. You have made the best choice in choosing one of our Bathroom Sink Taps,Kitchen Taps or Shower Taps etc, as they are constructed of the highest grade materials to ensure that your new Taps lasts forever. You can be confident in your purchase as each item comes with a no hassle 30 day return privilege.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, disappointingly enough, my comment is not spam about taps, but I think that dress is an excellent shape for you and is very flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the denim tunic/dress... you are rocking this outfit! I admire anyone who can rock a fedora! Lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!