Friday, November 12, 2010

30 for 30-Day 5


This photo isn't from today.  I didn't get a chance to snap a picture of what I wore but it is really close to this outfit (no headband and a pink scarf instead of a green one).  I wasn't really that creative today; I spent the latter part of the afternoon and early evening at a conference with 500 high school kids. It was my choice to go, to ease myself out of this whole maternity leave thing.  I thought it would be a lot easier to go back to work but now as it approaches, I find myself thinking of every way to delay going back.  I do love my job.  But I love my new little baby way more.  As a friend pointed out, if I can get paid to spend the day with other people's children, why not my own?  Good point, Jenny.  I have really taken that one to heart.  Well, I can't think of a way to stay out of work longer than I already am, so there is no use dwelling on it.  It will happen and I will deal.  You all may have to hear about it for a little while though :)

headband (which I didn't really wear)- free gift Modcloth
black puffy sleeve shirt- Target
green scarf- (which I didn't really wear)- Target
trouser jeans- old?
oxfords- Berks

2 comments:

  1. The shirt is super cute and flattering. The green scarf with it is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though you didn't really wear that headband, it's really cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!