Wednesday, August 25, 2010

36 weeks

Wow, 2 posts in one day!  I must really be bored.  Well, only kind of.  I have been wanting to get the Mad Men maternity shoot up for awhile now, and I kind of like the fact that it has been raining and cooler because I feel all set with summer clothes and ready for leggings, tights and jackets.  So I got out of my pjs today (more than I can say for yesterday) and got dressed with a few new things and a few old things.  I just feel like I kept putting things on, but that is the best part of the fall.  Layering!!!

I spent the day doing errands.  Mailing more thank yous, picking up some last minute things for Max (and me) and then visiting Damien's family.  I think we are headed back over there later for game night.  Should be a lot of fun, although they want to play Mad Gab and I am not sure how well that will go over with the irish accent.  We'll see...

fedora- Damien's
green jacket- Marshalls $25
heart/lock/key necklace- F21 $5
blouse- F21 $12
bracelet- gift from Ireland (from Damien's mom)
leggings- Charlotte Russe $5
brown fringe boots- Target $12 (clearance)

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog thru Lisa @ Respect the Shoes. What a great blog you have here. I love that you haven't sacrificed style even though you're a momma-to-be. :) Hope you're having a great holiday off!

    Oh and I'm totally lovin' your Mad Men maternity photoshoot. It's gorgeous!

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!