Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pregnancy recap



Damien got really upset not too long ago because he felt he hasn't been doing a great job of photographing my changing belly.  Then he remembered that I take pictures of myself (nearly) everyday and was a little relieved that we would have some kind of documentation of this really exciting time.  So I have decided to put up some pictures from the last 30 weeks.  I did not take a weekly picture of my belly, per se, mostly because my belly didn't really change that much.  The first few pictures do nothing more than document the fact that I was indeed pregnant although you may not be able to tell.  But I will be sure in the next 10 weeks or so to concentrate on the growing bump that was once my stomach.  I am happy to say that I am still not relying on maternity clothing daily.  As other bloggers have pointed out, there really isn't much in the way of nice maternity clothes.  To date, I have purchased 2 pairs of jeans (H&M), one pair of green cargo pants (H&M) and one pair of capri jeans (Gap) and the rest of my clothes have been regular old things that I have had or a few new purchases, but non-maternity.  I have been relying on some borrowed maternity things, mostly shorts, since it has been so unbearably hot here.  So here are the past 30 (or so) weeks in review!

1 comment:

  1. Do you have the belly book? If not you should check it out - you guys could put together an awesome one with all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!