Thursday, January 14, 2010

Where do all the hours go?







I seriously don't know where all of the hours in the day go. I have been so bad at posting this week and I can't figure out why. I end up rushing home from school because I have spent way too much time there, so that I can meet my friends at the gym. If I don't get my self-style pics in before the gym, then they just don't happen. Of course this week, grades were due, I had a student council and an advisors' meeting, dinner plans with friends... so maybe that is what happened. Either way, I am far behind on my blog reading so if I haven't commented on your posts lately I will. I am looking forward to getting caught up on everyone's week.

Damien and I are headed to VT this weekend to visit friends. I cannot wait. I am ready for some much needed, much deserved rest and relaxation.

I can't seem to get the order of the pictures right...

outfit 1
grey faux leather motorcycle jacket- Marshalls $30
multi-colored scarf- gift from Damien
black scoop neck sweater- really old?
yellow gloves- gift from my mom
grey skinny cords- F21 $12
black booties- thrifted $5

outfit 2
black boyfriend jacket- Charlotte Russe $24
black/white scarf- gift from Damien's mom
pink flower- remixed off old shirt
white/black tank- F21 $12
black skinny jeans- F21 $22
black flats- Target $20

11 comments:

  1. The pink flower looks great with outfit #2! Have a great weekend away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture is my favorite I think. I just love all the colors and the leather touches. I know how you feel though - sometimes, especially in the winter, it's just so hard to find the time (and the will) to take outfit pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really loving those oxfords and that houndstooth scarf, too! I hear ya on time flying by so quickly! Sometimes I find it hard to post on the regular, myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous yellow gloves! You look fab, and have fun in VT!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your yellow gloves. I've been looking for some cute colored gloves, but no luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfits! You totally have the pop of bright colors down. I'm incredibly jealous of your gloves.
    Exams are next week for us, and grades are due shortly afterwards so that will be keeping me busy. You must be relieved to be done.
    Enjoy your weekend in VT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have yellow gloves too! http://wendybrandes.com/blog/2007/09/maid-in-manhattan/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! Love the belt. :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great scarves! I ask myself the same question all the time. Enjoy Vermont!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was so excited about the first outfit, because I adore the colors. Then I saw the black and white! I love it even more. I'm such a black and white girl, though.

    I think this is my first time commenting, but I love your blog. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love how the black/white/touch of pink looks with that fab green in your place! gorgeous colors in the other look as well:)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!