Friday, December 18, 2009

Special guest






It is officially too cold to stand outside with a jacket on. Hopefully that will pass (soon). The nice thing about indoor pictures, besides the obvious heat, is that once in awhile I get guest appearances from my kitties. Today, Billie Jean was my special guest model and I think she did a fabulous job. Look for Prudence next time!

Damien and I are relaxing on the couch tonight. I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

grey shawl- F21 $16
multi-colored blouse- Marshalls $18
skinny jeans- F21 $24
booties- F21 $22

3 comments:

  1. Cute cat! I love the colors in your blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not super fashion related... but I'm really digging your dining area! apparently you have mad decorating skillz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. billie jean is adorable. i love tabbys. again, i need to get to marshalls. i love that top.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!