Friday, December 11, 2009

Damien's birthday part two (or the dinner)






So one bad thing about the snow day on Wednesday was that neither one of us were up for the drive into Boston for the delicious Afghani food we had both been dreaming about. We did have a great dinner that night but there is something so nice about going out to dinner, especially when it is such good food. But, since we had already made plans with Damien's parents to have Indian food on Thursday night, we weren't that disappointed. And believe me, the Indian food did not disappoint. Now I am a huge fan of tapas and sometimes I treat every restaurant as if it were a tapas restaurant. I want a little of this, a little of that and I usually end up with a plate full of food that I can barely finish. And last night was no exception. But, all that means is that I end up with the most amazing leftovers (which I just polished off a few minutes ago!)

These pics are from yesterday. I wore this to school and also out for our amazing dinner. Damien's mom (who is oh-so-stylish and super creative) and I always have such a nice time together!

Right now I kind of feel like a kid before the first day of school. Tomorrow is the blogger meet-up in Boston and I am anxious and nervous about it. Oh AND SUPER EXCITED! You would think that as a grown woman who spends her days with other semi-adults shaping their futures and educating them on the world, that I could handle an event like this, no sweat. But I am still anxious. I still feel really new to this, even though I know many of the women (many of you!) have only been doing this for about the same amount of time as I have. So, wish me luck and for those of you that I will be meeting (for real) tomorrow, I can't wait! This is such an amazing experience and I am inspired by you daily!

Don't forget to check out my giveaway!!!! You have until Monday at midnight to enter.

4 comments:

  1. nice blog!

    Visit my blog www.abitoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is divine on you! And it looks like you guys had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that skirt looks like it was MADE for your... that color is just BEAUTIFUL and regal!

    xo.
    princesspolitico

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!