Sunday, December 20, 2009

A bit about me

I was recently tagged by the lovely Megan at the discerning fashionista to do a little question and answer sessions about myself, so here goes...

1. Your hair? what a funny one to start with. I have always been blonde, and the last 5 years or so I have been really blonde. I am contemplating a change, but can't commit to one. Baby powder is my secret hair product as I like my hair more and more the less it is washed.

2. Your favorite food? Rice Pilaf, ha. That hasn't changed since I was a kid. My favorite kind of food right now is Indian. I love all of the vegetarian options.

3. Your favorite drink? water. Morning, noon and night, it is all I drink.

4. Your dream/goal? I love my job. Teaching is wonderful but being a teacher can be tough. I love my kids and I think high school is a great age to work with. So in the work sense, that is my dream/goal. I also want to have a family and continue to be happy with Damien.

5. Your hobby? lately, it has just been doing my blog. I also love taking pictures and doing arts/crafts but right now, we don't have a great space to do that in our house.

6. Your fear? as I get older, my fear is losing people around me. When I was younger, no one ever seemed to die, but now, I feel like it is happening all the time.

7. Where were you last night? at my favorite bar for a surprise 30th.

8. Something you say all the time? Really?

9. Something that you are not? closed-minded

10. Wishlist item? accessories! I want to increase my collection.

11. Last thing you did? my blog post from yesterday!

12. What are you wearing? well, seeing as though it is Sunday morning and I just got up, a blue tank top, black fleece from EMS and sweatpants from F21.

13. Your pets? Billie Jean and Prudence, my 2 dear kitties (who right now won't stop drinking the water our of the Christmas tree stand)

14. Friends? yes

15. Missing someone? my gram

16. Something you're not wearing? shoes

17. Your favorite store? I usually rely on F21 or H&M since I can afford them but my resolution for this year is to do more thrifting

18. Your favorite color? ha, see here.

19. The last time you cried? Hmmm, let me think. Well, I teared up at the bar last night talking to a friend and fellow teacher about the kids at our school who said that they had never had a Christmas, not because they didn't get anything for Christmas but because they are kids and they should get to have those kinds of memories.

20. When is the last time you laughed? About 10 minutes ago. I laugh all of the time.

21. One place that you go to over and over? I don't know if 2 times counts as over and over but I know that Ireland will always be the place that Damien and I go back to. He is from there and his family is there and we want to own a small home there someday.

22. Where do you eat? in the kitchen. I am not sure if that is what this question means but I can't even begin to list all the places we go out to eat so most times, we eat in the kitchen.

I guess now it is my turn to tag someone so I am tagging Marta from me encanta mi ropa.
Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Love these answers, Sarah! Aww that is so sad about some of your kids at school- every child should have a Christmas. Wow, I would love to go to Ireland some day, so lucky!

    Hope you are having a good weekend? Did you gyus get alot of snow? We got about 12 inches or so I think.

    xoxo
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been so interesting to read your answers...and I have been so surprised of being taged!!i LIKED IT!!You will see it in my blog!!FELIZ NAVIDAD!!

    www.meencantamiropa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have been thinking about you missing your gram this christmas. i am glad your christmas seemed nice.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!