Monday, August 17, 2009

Weardrobe sessions-a very busy weekend





In trying to dress for the weekend events and also the fact that it is around 90 degrees outside and closer to 60 degrees in which ever air conditioned place you end up in, I tried to keep both in mind. Saturday with Jayde I knew would be cold inside Chuck E Cheese's so I was sure to bring a jacket that I picked up at Forever 21 a few weeks ago. I went with the old standby Guess cutoff jean shorts and a neon pink and white tank also from F21. It is extremely lightweight and comfy.

As far as Sunday's golfing went, it was so hot on the course, but I wanted to wear a hat as to lessen any sunburn that I may get on my face or scalp. I also opted for aviator glasses from Heritage 1981. Generally, one wears a collared shirt on a golf course, but having worked at a course for 5 years or so, I was well aware of the fact that women have a little more leeway when it comes to outfits on the links. I remixed my floral print shirt from F21 with a pair of white shorts from Old Navy. To be honest, I don't generally like golf attire but any excuse to find something creative but event appropriate is always a fun challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!