Monday, August 17, 2009

Photography-Infrared





The original reason that I started my blog was to have a place to share my photography. I love flickr and upload all of my photos there too, but I wanted a a place that I could write about my photos too, if I felt like it! I am heading back to work pretty soon (oh summer vacation, where did you go?) so I am posting a bunch of things that I have been wanting to for a while now. This set of photos is from Moore State Park in Paxton, MA. Damien and I loved to go there and practice with our cameras when they were new to us. Here are some infrared shots that I took with my Nikon D50. I honestly haven't taken more infrareds since, but I think that they are oh so cool looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!