Monday, August 17, 2009

A very busy weekend (Friday)




So this weekend was one of those weekends in which Damien and I had plans for just about every minute! We started off Friday night with our night out in Boston with Liza and Lance. It was SO great to see them, but honestly, way too short. We went to a wonderful Thai restaurant in Cambridge called The Similans. We ate well, drank well and had great conversation. I had little business cards made with my blog address on them through Flickr (moo cards) and have been eagerly handing them out. Liza and I had some good laughs, especially looking at all of my cards, with my different outfits and poses on them. Can't wait to see them again, especially for Liza's bachelorette party and their wedding :)

1 comment:

  1. Greetings! Austin from Print Peppermint here. I just wanted to jump in here and say that our online printing company is fast becoming the standard for online prints. We are used widely, our quality and service is stellar and we do a quick turnaround. Don't believe me? Check out our site! We have a wide array of fun and groovy designs available for all of you. We'd also be happy to throw in a 10% off on our print products.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!