Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mini moo cards-I'm in business!










I'm in business! Well, not really. But these are great! As I had mentioned in a previous post I had business cards made from some of my weardrobe session pics off of flickr. They have these things called mini moo cards and you can upload your photos right from flickr. You can have whatever info you want printed on the back (website, email address, blog address) and you can also add a logo. You can upload as many pics as you want (you get a set of 100 cards, an equal or so amount of each picture). Honestly, it is as easy as that. They come in a great hard-plastic case and each card is a little bigger than a stick of gum. They cost 20 bucks and are well worth it! I think they are perfect for letting people know about my blog; it's like having trading cards of myself (not sure if this is a selling point or not, ha). So here is the moo card link again; I urge you all to check these out if you love doing this as much as I do. If nothing else, you have a great conversation starter!

I'm including a bunch of shots of my mini moo cards to give you an idea of what they look like. I have included a couple of shots of Damien's business card to show perspective of what size they are (as well as to have an excuse to showoff his website-he is an amazing photographer, graphic designer, and web designer-not to mention the best husband in the world). Once you have perused my site, head on over to his! Oh yeah, he also has a blog too.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for the props! Your blog is way better than mine. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks honey. No it isn't. I just don't have to work right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I like tha tyou guys are talking to each other thru your blog.

    veyr cool cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, sometimes he is upstairs on his computer and I am on my macbook and we are writing to one another via my blog! Ha.

    Thanks, they are really quite neat. Damien actually just bought me the domain name smalltownchic.com so I will have to update my business cards :) I am going to forward this blog to that address. You gotta love our creative husbands.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!