Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend 2014



Yesterday we went to my brother's in the Berkshires, one of our favorite places to visit.  He and his girlfriend just had a baby boy and I got to meet my little nephew.  It was a perfect day, the weather, the food, the company.  We spent the day walking around their town, exploring, taking pictures and oohing and ahhing over the baby.  We somehow managed to not get a single picture of him but in our defense, he was either sleeping or eating the entire time so we are not completely to blame.

Today we headed out to watch the Memorial Day Parade.  Max brought his drum along and kept a pretty good beat with the rest of the drummers.  I think an electronic kit might be in our near future.












No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!