Friday, August 16, 2013

93



One thing that comes with the end of summer is back-to-school shopping.  Fortunately, since I do, in fact, go back to school each September (August), I enjoy this silver lining to the fullest.  I spent a few hours in Marshalls today, thinking I would be just browsing.  This hardly ever happens.  I ended up with some great dresses, a few pairs of pants and tops and 4 new scarves.  I treat it like a business expense, minus the tax write-off.  The only thing is, now I have to go through my closet and get rid of some things.  I have been meaning to do that all summer so now I have a good reason to do so.

This shirt has no significance to me.  I just liked it.  The color, the graphic, the cut.  So I bought it.  And these jeans are so, so comfy.  I already owned the belt and boots and can't for the life of me remember where I got them.  That's what happens when you don't go through your closet and get rid of stuff when you should.  You end up with things that are too old to remember where you bought them.  But I am glad that I still have them.  Otherwise I would have had to have re-bought them.  And that's just plain silly.









shirt and jeans- Marshalls
belt and boots - ?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!