Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Made for each other


One of best parts of doing this blog has been the fact that it forces me to try and invent and reinvent looks over and over again using what I have in my closet.  Of course, there are many days in which I just put on something that I have worn before but I do try and at least mix one new piece into the look, to give it a slightly different spin.  Over the years, I have gone through different phases of what I like, what I think looks good and what I feel comfortable in. I like to buy clothing and because I tend to buy more affordable items, I have been able to grow my closet pretty extensively.  I am however, constantly surprised when I put two things together, pieces that I have never thought to put together before, and they just work so perfectly.  I've been trying to force myself lately to dig deep and be creative and I have been pretty happy with the results. 










shirt- Marshalls
dress- Ruche
shoes- F21



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!