Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A little on the feminine side


I got this dress a few months ago and have worn it before but the weather really wasn't quite right for it.  I ended up having to keep it covered up for most of the day because it was on the cooler side.  Seeing as though it has been in the high 70s here for the past week, I was able to really enjoy wearing it today.  It is such a pretty dress.  I love the colors together and the pattern of it.  And it fits well too.  It's actually a little big for me right now so I added the belt to cinch my waist a little.  And the shoes add a little bit of a nautical feel to it.  This is one of my favorite dresses and I can't wear to style it again.








belt- gift from Damien
shoes- Target



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!