Saturday, June 25, 2011

Early morning snapshots




Max and Damien are both asleep right now, Max upstairs and Damien halfway to Provincetown.  I always miss Damien when he does this bike ride, and now, so does Max.  I took this series of photos the other morning as I was getting ready for work.  Damien had stayed up until 4am to work on some long exposure photographs for a project for a grant that he won.  Max was just loving sleeping with his daddy.  I can't blame him.  I'm not loving that I have to sleep without him tonight.  But boy am I proud of him...

If you are interested in donating to Damien's ride, please click here.

And if you like this blog, please click here to vote for me on topbabyblogs.com.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!