Tuesday, May 24, 2011

HANA Air Premiere Hair Dryer- Product review











I love serendipity.  And I have no idea how to do my hair.  So when I was sitting at my hair stylist's and received an email from John at misikko.com to do a product review, I jumped at the chance.  I had never heard of the company but quickly googled them to see what kind of products they had.  I was asked if I would be willing to use and review their Hana Air Premiere Hair Dryer.  I quickly responded that I would love to try it out and was looking forward to it.  I sent them my work address to deliver my package to and smiled at my good fortune.

A few days later, I woke up early to wash my hair (something  I have been doing less and less of).  I jumped out of the shower and plugged in my many-years-old hair dryer.  Midway through, it died.  Dead.  Nothing.  Off to work I went and at the end of the day, I headed down to the main office and there it was, my very own brand new high end hair dryer.  It couldn't have arrived on a better day.  I opened the package when I got home and found the best assortment of goodies.  Of course, the hair dryer was there.  As was a 6 oz bottle and travel sized bottle of Hana shine shield leave-in treatment, a 6 oz bottle of styling iron cleaner, a velvet bag for the hair dryer, a pouch for my flat iron, a baggie full of emery boards, hand sanitizer and a sleep mask.  Oh, and an adorable little stuffed monkey for Max, my little monkey!!!  What a beautiful arrangement of gifts.

I have had my Hana Air Dryer for a little over a month now.  I have used it numerous times and am, overall, pleased.  Here is a breakdown of what I think:

PROS

  • very high powered
  • professional grade
  • sleek design
  • lightweight 
  • long cord
  • very effective
  • few buttons
  • 2 speeds
  • hot, warm and cool settings
After browsing the website, I also was happy to learn these facts:
  • low EMF (environmentally safe)
  • motor life (longest in industry)
CONS
  • expensive (retails at $314.99 but on sale on misikko.com for $194.99)
  • very high powered
OVERALL
I would have to say that overall, this is an amazing hair dryer.  It is extremely high powered, which to me is a pro and a con.  Since I really don't know how to do my hair, it was a little intimidating at first to try and blow dry my hair with such an intense hair dryer, but it is so effective at drying that I quickly got used to it.  I always love my hair the most right after I have had it cut and styled and with this hair dryer, my hair feels like it was professionally styled.  I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a professional grade hair dryer.  It is a little pricey but having owned many $40 hair dryers before, I can certainly say that you get what you pay for.  If you check out their website, misikko.com, you will see that they have other hair dryers to choose from as well as flat irons.  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!