Wednesday, December 29, 2010

30 for 30-Recap days 1-14















Well, I didn't quite complete my 30 for 30 challenge.  Almost made it half way and then the inevitable happened... I started back at work.  I may have underestimated how difficult it would be to go back to work, care for a new baby, spend quality time with Damien and Max, try and have a social life,  and keep up this blog,  never mind dressing myself and taking pictures of myself daily.  So some things had to give and the obvious choice was my blog.  Not that I don't love doing this, but it will always be here and I know I can take a step away from it for a little while and just pick right back up.  One thing I have learned over this year and a half of blogging is that it really needs to be for me, and no one else.  Of course I love to know that people are reading and maybe even commenting but that isn't why I do it.  

So here is a recap of the 14 days of the challenge that I made it through.  I hadn't done too much planning ahead of time as to how I would pair different things and some things I had to change out last minute (they didn't quite fit they way I had remembered!) but in the end, I did find myself sticking to my 30 for 30 choices well beyond day 14.  I just didn't get to photograph them.  Next time Kendi does a challenge, I will be sure to sign up for it, but I will keep in mind that at the end of the day, they really are just clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!