Monday, November 22, 2010

Max's style 11.22.10

It is no secret that Damien and I are huge Beatles fan.  I walked down the aisle to the Across the Universe version of I Want to Hold Your Hand and my bridesmaids walked down to Because.  Our first dance was to the original I Want to Hold Your Hand.  We both grew up listening to and loving their music.  I think so much of their music has influenced some of our favorite music today.  We hope to instill our love for The Beatles in Max.  I think this onesie is a good start.

My aunt had knitted these hats for my cousin's little girl but she has since grown out of them so now Max gets to enjoy them (or at least we do).  He was the perfect little model today and since Damien was working from home after a root canal (uughh), he took his lunch break with us, and got to witness one of Max's photo shoots.  I think Max was just showing off for his daddy.  Enjoy our Strawberry Field Forever inspired photos!






















5 comments:

  1. His little smile is so heartwarming and I love his strawberry hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like he has grown up so much since last time I saw him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is such a cutie! especially love the hat :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!