Friday, November 5, 2010

Channeling the 1960s



I am still undecided as to whether to cut my bangs shorter so I am still wearing the headband.  The rest of the outfit is really just a comfort outfit, trouser jeans, long puffy sleeved top, warm scarf and fun, new jacket.  I think i have a variation of this jacket in nearly every color.  That's the beauty of faux leather vs real leather.  All my jackets combined probably add up to one nice leather one!  I do try and wear as little real leather as possible.  Sometimes, like with shoes, it is harder to avoid.

I am off to a book club that I just joined.  Have a great weekend!





headband- free gift Modcloth
green scarf- Target $12.99
black shirt- Target $17.99
faux leather jacket- Target $34.99
trouser jeans- old
oxfords- Berk's $57

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!