Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Playlist for Max

We have been working on this for some time now and it is not complete and will always be a work in progress but this is the playlist that we have created for Max so far.  We were thinking of songs that we could have on for him in the nursery, while he slept or in the middle of the night while we rocked him back to sleep.  I have been playing it nonstop since we created it and I think he already has some favorite songs....


Wagon wheel- Old Crow Medicine Show
Keep me in your heart- Warrren Zevon
Late for the sky-Jackson Browne
Talk tonight- Oasis
Rocket man- My Morning Jacket
Pink moon- Nick Drake
Let down- Radiohead
Big rock candy mountain- O Brother Where Art Thou Soundtrack
Sky blue sky- Wilco
Shelter from the storm- Bob Dylan
The ghost of Tom Joad- Bruce Springsteen
Luna- Smashing Pumpkins
Over the rainbow- Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
1234- Feist
Wildflowers- Tom Petty
Keep on the sunny side- O Brother...
Fade into you- Mazzy Star
Rebel rebel- Seu Jorge
Jamming- Bob Marley
You got it- Roy Orbison
In the aeroplane over the sea- Neutral Milk Hotel
Ask me anything- The strokes
Wild Horses- The Sundays
Hallelujah- Jeff Buckley
Lay lady lay- Bob Dylan
Neighborhood #1- Arcade Fire
Harvest moon-Neil Young
You are my sunshine- O Brother...
Box of rain- The Grateful Dead
Sunday morning coming down- Johnny Cash
I want to hold your hand- Across the Universe Soundtrack
Las Champs Elysees- Life Aquatic Soundtrack
Youngstown- Bruce Springsteen
Dearest- Buddy Holly
Sea of love- Cat Power
Is this love- Bob Marley
One I love- Jean Ritchie
Rebellion (lies)- Arcade Fire
Fly-Nick Drake
Ode to my family- The Cranberries
I'll fly away- O Brother...
Guess I’m doing fine- Beck
Spaceboy- Smashing Pumpkins
High and dry- Radiohead
I’ll follow you into the dark- Death Cab for Cutie
Samba vexillographica- Devendra Banhart
We’re going to be friends- The White Stripes
Don’t think twice, it’s alright- Bob Dylan
Play with fire- The Rolling Stones
In the backseat- Arcade fire
This old house- Loretta Lynn
To be young is to be sad- Ryan Adams
Oh me- Nirvana
From the morning- Nick Drake
Amazing grace- Cat Power
I am weary (let me rest)- O Brother...
Elderly woman behind the counter in a small town- Pearl Jam
Blue moon- Elvis
Nutshell- Alice in Chains
Here’s to you- Joan Baez
Une annee sans lumiere- Arcade Fire
Wise up- Aimee Man
Wake up- Arcade Fire
Back in your head- Tegan & Sara
Turn into- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Spectacle- Sean Lennon
Little lover’s so polite- Silversun Pickups
Nude-Radiohead
Do you realize- The Flaming Lips
The pretender- Jackson Browne
Where do you go to – Life Aquatic Soundtrack
Ruby Tuesday- The Rolling stones








No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!