Sunday, May 30, 2010

Romping around




What a beautiful weekend! I feel like it is finally safe to say that summer is here. This has been quite a year and I am so excited for what the next few months will bring. Only 3 1/2 weeks left of school and then summer vacation. It is kind of crazy since that means it will be nearly 1 year since I started this blog. If you had asked me a year ago if I thought I would ever be blogging, I would have probably laughed and certainly said no. But this has become a great outlet for me and I also love the community around it. So I can certainly now say that yes, I can and do see myself blogging for many years to come.

Damien and I didn't really have any big plans for this weekend. He had to shoot a wedding yesterday on the Cape so I spent most of my day with my mom. We picked out the fabric for the baby quilt that she is going to make me. We also ended up at Kohl's, where I hadn't been in a really long time. I found 2 rompers that I liked and decided that even though my belly was going to expand, I would try and get as much wear out of them as possible. I love the pattern of this one and the other one is a dark denim. Definitely not school appropriate but perfect for the hot summer days to come.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

yellow scarf- gifted from a friend
black flower pattern romper- Kohl's $19.99
black flip flops- J Crew $12

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!