Saturday, May 8, 2010

The calm after the storm






I just had to get outside today after that crazy thunderstorm and get some self-style shots. It was still kind of raining but the sun was shining so brightly, just starting to set. Our backyard always looks so beautiful as the sunsets. Damien took some pictures of me in our nearly finished basement so I may post those later on but I liked the way these ones came out, especially the ones with the flare.

blue scarf- gifted from friend
white cotton/lace shirt- F21 $20
denim pants- old $?
brown shoes- Berk's $57

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...your belly has grown! You look so awesome! And I am living the scarf as a headband on you! For some reason, seeing your baby belly makes me happy!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!