Saturday, May 22, 2010

1.2.3.4





This is what tears are for.

This morning, I went to a blog that I have been reading for the past few months and she had the most adorable post up that featured a Sesame Street clip. So I watched it. And then I watched it again with Damien. And then I started to cry. Yup, once again, for no real reason other than because "the animals are just so cute". And by animals, I meant the puppets. It was Sesame Street after all. So here it is, in all it's glory. Please be advised though, it is awfully cute.


Feist on Sesame Street

I can't wait to be able to watch Sesame Street with Max. Hopefully I can refrain from crying.

So this is the outfit that I started off in today. I ended up changing later on but did get a few shots in beforehand.

fedora- Target $13
black top- old ?
maternity skinny jeans- H&M $15 (sale)
black flip flops- J Crew $12

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!