Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Still no baby bump





So I know that very soon, I will regret saying this but I am ready to be showing already! I know it will happen soon enough but the 4 weeks in between appointments feel like forever, especially when there is no sign of any kind of baby in there. I get my weekly baby updates and so I know that this week, she (I like to call her a she, Lucy, to be exact) is the size of an apple. But I feel no different. I am not overly tired anymore, I never had any real morning sickness and all the other first trimester signs have gone away. Although, I did have strange stretching feelings going on the other day in my belly and my good friend (who is 8 months pregnant with her first baby) told me it was my uterus stretching and my organs moving around. Wow. This whole process is amazing. I am really enjoying being pregnant (minus the whole no alcohol thing). Don't get me wrong, I am not a big drinker by any means but sometimes, after a long day of work, I just want a beer. I am not even a wine drinker. I like a good dark beer. Oh, Smithwicks, how I miss you.

I had bought this shirt at the beginning of the school year and just kind of forgot about it. It happens. It has been so dreary here so I thought it was a nice pick-me-up kind of shirt. And I think I have only ever worn these pants on a Tuesday, ha. At least I am consistent.

tiger tunic- H&M $25
skinny denim capris- F21 $6
blue shoes- Target $12

7 comments:

  1. oh trust me--you will sooooooooo regret saying that!!! my belly is ridiculously huge already, and i'm so scared about what it's going to look like at the end, considering i'm only 19 weeks now. i mean, i'm glad the twins are growing so well, but GEEESH!!! ;)

    yes, the wait in between appointments is long and frustrating. even though i'm feeling them move a lot, i still got soooo nervous last thursday on the way to our appt that something would be wrong. you just never know, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this shirt! tre chic! i can't wait to see you and your little apple! i can't believe your not showing...but i suppose it's your first baby an all so not too crazy! your going to be a cute little beach ball! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit!! I want those capris. I can't wait to see what you wear when you start showing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that top is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, man, I love this shirt. It is so pretty with all of those colors and details. Great look!

    thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love that top on you - the print is so fun. And you will have plenty of time to "enjoy" showing - just focus on enjoying every step of the process. But I think I would be anxious too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't blame you for wanting to show. It's exciting!

    But you look super fabulous here. I love the top!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!