Friday, January 1, 2010

Recap of 2009 (well, half of it)


















I officially started this blog in August and as many of you have done, I am going to post my favorite looks from this (half)year. It's funny to look back at all of these pictures that I have taken and see how my style has evolved, and also how much weather plays a part in what I wear and which looks I like best. It also goes to show what a difference there is between the pictures that I take of myself with my point-and-shoot and the ones that Damien takes of me. Oh, and the background. So I tried to really focus on what I am wearing and not which actual pictures I like best. Sometimes it's hard to do! I didn't limit myself to a certain number. There are 17 here and there is no significance to that. Here goes and let me know your thoughts!

8 comments:

  1. Cute recap! You have such great style.


    www.antiquatedtreasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so drawn to the beautiful fall photo. gorgeous colors, but my fave look is the gray with the pink beanie. too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how time flies! I love your looks, especially a fan of those adorable gray flats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfits!
    happy new year sweetie!


    bisous
    annabu :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love each and every one of these looks but I know what you mean about liking the picture and not necessarily the outfit. Congratulations on keeping this blog going for so long and so successfully! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, just wanted to say I love your style and your blog! There are some really great looks in this post. I especially love the dress in the third pic.

    -J
    http://matchamagnolia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous transformations through the months. i cannot wait until i have enough posts to really see some significant changes from post to post.

    once again sarah, great to meet you at the blogger meet-up. happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!