Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New coat





My mom and I went shopping last week and I found this great coat on clearance at Target. I don't know about you, but every time I go into Target, there are racks after racks of stuff on clearance. And if you are in the state of mind to look through those racks, you can usually wind up finding a great deal (or twelve!). Well, my great deal came in the form of this coat. First off, I love the color. It just seems to go with so much. And I love the style. I had seen Jen from jenloveskev with a trench coat awhile ago and really fell in love with it. It's funny cause I got dressed this morning, went to school and during my prep I checked her blog and she had posted a new style file featuring the coat again. I guess great minds think alike! So here is my version of the trench coat look. Let me know what you think!

trench coat- Target $28 (clearance)
grey hooded sweater- Into the Wardrobe $12 (thrifted)
pink flower pin- remixed from old sweater
grey/pink scarf- F21
brown leather gloves- grammy
brown corduroys- H&M $10 (clearance)
grey boots- F21 $20

13 comments:

  1. Such a great coat! I agree... I can't seem to leave Target without some cute little bargain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new coat (and Target!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very good purchase... I love the color of the coat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! i think i have the same trench in a white gray check plaid. i got it on clearance too. you look great:) love the little flower pin. you usually have sweet little sarah touches to your looks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh, i love that coat, especially the color. what a great price too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, gorgeous coat! It looks amazing on you and that color blue is so pretty. Ahh I love Target's coats... and OMG $28...amazing!!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that trench is just fabulous! i've been wanting one too... and the color is just perfect for you... highlighting your pretty blue eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color of your coat!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes!!I love it too!!It´s a so nice color!!And looks so warm!!
    I love looking into mountains of clearence!!
    xoxo

    www.meencantamiropa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the coat! AND the sweatshirt! You look so elegant with the coat on and then when you take it off, it's BOOM, you're elegant AND comfy!


    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This might be the most perfect trench ever! And from Target? Totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got a coat on clearance at Target yesterday for $19.98! :) That's a fantastic trench!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!