Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Circus Halloween






















Here it is! Our night in pictures. Oh man, this was seriously our best Halloween party to date. Damien and I have officially been throwing Halloween parties for the past 6 years and for the past 2 years, we joined forces with some of my closest friends from growing up. Not only is it great to share the planning with them, but it is also nice that we get to see each other more often around this time! So this year, I must say, we went all out. Big top tent, cotton candy machine, midway game area, and some of the best costumes I have seen in a long time. Most people came dressed in the theme from lion tamers to knife throwers to the winner of most creative costume of the night, the cotton candy! I had so much fun and was happy to have jen and kev from jenloveskev come with friends for awhile. I am going to post a ton of pics since I took a ton of pics and really want to show them off! We are already working on the theme for next year. We've had a few suggestions, Studio 54 and the Academy Awards. Any others?

11 comments:

  1. how fun! glad you had a nice time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely Studio 54!!! I want to come to your party lol It looks like SO much fun! Glad you had a blast and looooove your costume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad clown is kinda cute!
    I like Academy Awards for next year - more costume options!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you all look great! I love the giant cotton candy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, the party was a blast...except when people threatened to kill me for skipping a Journey song!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh, your party looks like so much fun! studio 54 is a grrrrreat idea... or what about a fairytale theme?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I swear I didn't leave the comment about the sad clown! the games were a great idea afterall... sorry i doubted you... but i still stand by the bean bags not being necessary, haha.

    -Natmman

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stoping by and leaving a comment! That Halloween Party looked like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes, Studio 54... that would be so much fun!! These photos are fantastic!! Your party looked like such an amazing time!!!

    xoxo
    Amy

    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    P.S. OMG, I totally want to come to your party next year...please!! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. best. party. ever.

    no really can I come next year?

    I totally just invited myself because it looks that AWESOME.

    you guys went all out and I am in L-O-V-E. hardcore here. this whole theme is just fantastic. your costume is perfect! its so so so chic and fun, and fashionable! you completely nailed the tight rope walker look. congrats girl. your guests all look fab as well, and your decor rocks! love those posters. looks like you had such a great time!

    xoxo

    thediscerningfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!