Friday, October 9, 2009

Music I love (Ladytron- Destroy everything you touch)

It's been a while since I did a Music I love post, so here's a great one for you! I did not get a chance to do my self-style photo today so I will be sure to get one tomorrow. I had another busy day, Student Council conference, visit to grammy, dinner with a friend and now on my couch. It is a rainy day here and when I got home, Damien had started a fire (which then promptly went out, but he's working on it). I think we'll spend a nice relaxing night on the couch, planning out how to make our halloween decorations. Any ideas on how to make a big top tent, or carnival games???

The music that I chose is from the band Ladytron. Another one of Damien's finds and another great song. I have yet to listen to the whole album but if this is any indication, then I am sure that I will love it!


1 comment:

  1. cool tune. i have a wood stove and am the world's worst fire starter. my fires always go out or smoke the downstairs.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!