Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Weardrobe sessions-beach day!






So Damien took yesterday off so that we could go and visit a friend who had rented a house at Hampton Beach for the week. She is one of my oldest friends and she turns 30 tomorrow (Happy Birthday Patty!). I woke up early so that I could go to the gym (Tuesday is legs days and I didn't want to miss it). This is the last week that my gym buddy and I can go together since he starts coaching next week. Anyways, Dame and I were on the road by 8:45am and to Hampton by 10:30am. Patty and her boyfriend Greg had a quaint house a street off of the main drag. It really was adorable. We were on the beach by 11am and just sat and talked and laughed. It is always so nice to see Patty and she is doing such amazing things with her life, living in NYC and working for a great non-profit. We then had lunch, which sometimes, being a vegetarian can be hard to find good food. We did, however, and I ate very well (hummus sandwich, mmm). We then went back to the beach for some last minute rays before heading back to the house. The day ended with ice cream and old stories and of course, many more laughs.

I found this bathing suit at Target at the beginning of the summer. This was honestly my first one-piece bathing suit in I don't know how long. I hate finding a bikini that fits me and I love the old style of this suit. I actually bought a similar one as well and have spent a fair amount of the summer in that one. The glasses were ones that I had picked up at Heritage 1981 and the hat, Forever 21. The cutoffs are the same old ones I always wear from Target and they do the trick.

Oh, and the chair.... Target, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!