Saturday, May 30, 2015

Wrapping up the winter

This should do it for old posts.  Not sure how I missed these because some of them are my new favorites, especially the ones of Max and his cousin Orrin.  My goodness those boys are cute.

























Our friends gave Max the best Christmas gift, tickets to see the Wild Kratts.  Max was so psyched.  He even correctly identified a karakul.  This kid loves animals.




We also spent some time out in Western MA, one of our favorite places.  My brother had an art show so we spent the night out there.  Max took control of the camera a lot.  And he spent some time in front of it too.






























Max got his first pompadour so of course we had to get a picture of it.  He didn't mind at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!