Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Life lately

If you follow me on instagram, then you know that we go to the zoo, a lot.  We have a membership there and it is 5 minutes up the road so one of my favorite things to do is to pick Max up from daycare and head to the zoo for an hour or so.  Usually when we get there, there is no one else there.  I mean, literally, no one else and we have full run of the place.  Max knows where all of the animals are so he just runs from exhibit to exhibit, completely unaware how cool it is to be growing up at the zoo.






This past weekend we had a small party with some of my oldest and dearest girlfriends.  Growing up in such a small community, one that I chose to come back to as an adult to raise my son, has awarded me friendships and relationships that withstand the test of both time and distance.  It doesn't matter how long it has been, it is always good to be home with these girls.


























And then there was our Memorial Day parade.  Nothing fancy, just a nice reminder of what the day is all about.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!