Saturday, October 11, 2014

Maine, September 2014


It'a amazing how after seeing so much of the country this summer, that I can still be blown away by all that New England has to offer.  Especially after living here my whole life.  Our weekend in Maine was no exception.  While I am not a beach person, I am a coast person, so as long as I don't have to get sand on me, any view of the ocean is always breathtaking.  Being a little over a mile from it, on 3.5 acres certainly helps too.  Now that my father lives up there, I know we will be making the 4 hour drive more often and I welcome all that this new part of our life has to offer.  























1 comment:

  1. Some of that is around New Harbor, right? I spent some time up there a few summers ago. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!