Monday, November 4, 2013

A Beautiful Mess House Tour



Last week the most amazing thing that has happened to me since I started this blog occurred....my home was featured on abeautifulmess.com as part of their At Home With feature.  I submitted photos and a short write up about our house this summer.  Right before I went back to school, I heard from the lovely ladies at ABM; they had chosen to include our home.  To say that I was excited was an understatement.  Damien took the photos, of course, and Max was quite the little model in some of the shots.  Head on over to abeautifulmess.com to read the full feature.  Here are some outtakes...














A big, huge thanks to the ladies at A Beautiful Mess for including our home:)

We are mid renovations right now so check back soon to see our before and after bathroom photos.





2 comments:

  1. I loved seeing your home tour on A Beautiful Mess. It's fun to see the outtakes over here, too. You have a very lovely and comfortable-looking home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your house on A Beautiful Mess the other week and now I am hooked on your blog. I am originally from North Central Mass but recently moved from Boston to Miami ... your tour made me homesick for New England ... :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!