Saturday, January 5, 2013

Heart and cold


If you follow me on Instagram, then you have most likely seen this shirt before.  And these boots.  I have been living in them.  I knew that I wanted Hunter boots since I first started blogging a few years ago.  Well more specifically, since I learned about all of the wonderful bloggers out there whose style I fell in love with.  Damien bought me these boots for Christmas.  And I seriously haven't taken them off.  I found this shirt at the Gap.  I don't tend to shop there, unless it's for Max.  And unless whatever I am buying is majorly on sale.  I wandered over into the women's section last time I was there and found a few shirts for under $10.  They are both super comfy and so I grabbed them.  This one has made its way into my wardrobe rotation a few times in the last week.  I tend to do that.








blouse- F21
shirt- Gap
black pants- Marshalls
Hunter boots- gift from Damien


1 comment:

  1. love the outfit ... the sweater is a great find and looks great over they shirt!!
    Jess
    www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!