Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012- what I wore

Thanksgiving.
It was a wonderful day, complete with an italian dinner, family photo shoot and a walk around an old cemetery and mill down the street from my mom's house.  My mom had asked for some updated pictures of my brothers and me for Christmas and since we aren't all together all that often, we took advantage of the opportunity yesterday.  It was about 55 degrees out and the light was perfect.  We got some great shots.  Since it has been a really long time since Damien and I have done any outfit shots, we took advantage of that opportunity too.  I've been living in these pants, as well as any variation of this blouse I can get my hands on.  The boots are super comfy too.  This is what I wore...












1 comment:

  1. where did you get those pants! They fit you awesome! I need them!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!