Wednesday, September 19, 2012

top down

The infamous top down shots, in all their glory.  Life just isn't allowing for much more than that right now.  And I'm not complaining.  I'm back to work, which has its ups and downs.  September has always been a strange time of year for me.  It has always indicated change.  And change is good.  But sometimes change gives me a feeling that leaves my head spinning.  A feeling of unfamiliarity that shakes me up a little.  Or maybe down.  Either way, I have been navigating my way through a new year, in a new space, attempting to be as effective as I have been in the past 10 years of teaching.  It's a learning experience and I certainly am learning.  Learning and taking pictures from the top down.













I was able to sneak this shot in for Parent/Teacher night
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!