Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Max lately


In less than a week, Max will be 18 months old.  When I start looking back through pictures like the ones here, I get that tight little knot in my stomach, the one that aches for time to slow down and my weeks to speed up so that I can spend the days playing and laughing and loving and hugging my little boy.  Last week was February break and I had much needed extra time reading books and taking naps, going to the park and playing in the backyard.   We had visits from grandparents, uncles and friends.  Kisses from doggies and soft swats from kitties.  We had a few bumps and bruises (and a lot of kisses to make them better).  These past few months have been some of the best of my life.  This is Max lately.








1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big he's getting!! He is just sooooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!