Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Max, Mr. Claus and some Christmas Spirit



When Max was 3 months old, we took him to meet Santa Claus for the first time.  Maybe it was the lack of sleep, but I just can't seem to recall that night.  I am pretty sure we took a picture, but honestly, couldn't tell you.  So for all intents and purposes, this was the year that Max met Santa for the first time.  And I have to say, he did well.  He walked right up to him and when we put him on his lap, he just sat there, as if to say "What's this all about?"  Of course it helps that we knew this particular Santa and he happens to be one of the best around.

The following evening was the Santa Parade.  It started around 4:30 and was a good 45 minutes long with floats, music, clowns, (really loud!!!) fire engines, and of course, Santa.








We've also been prepping the house for Christmas, putting up some hand-me-down decorations from my mom and decorating the tree.










This weekend we were out in western MA for Damien's birthday.  We brought my mom along so we could go out Friday night and see my brother's band and she could stay in with Max.  We walked around downtown Great Barrington on Saturday and got a most perfect family photo.


And we finally finished our Christmas cards.  If only I could find the time to address and mail them!


Happy holidays!



2 comments:

  1. ho ho ho. i think i want to use that clown pic in my portfolio... i really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiring the Christmas spirit I desire and look forward to, HO,HO,HO

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!