Sunday, November 13, 2011

gingham, red and gold



It really has been quite some time since I have done an outfit post.  It was fun to do one today but I was feeling a little camera shy at first.  Damien did my pictures in this locale once before and I loved the way that they turned out so we headed back there today, a day in which we had nothing really that we had to do.  It's been dark before 5 every night and as sad as that can be, I kind of like how long each night feels.  I tend to go to bed on the early side and sometimes it's only been dark for an hour or so when I am crawling into bed.  I really feel as though I am getting a lot more out of each night this way.

We have been busy here lately.  Max is in such a fun stage right now.  I'll be back this week with an update on him.  I have a few adorable videos of him.  He's walking now and talking up a storm.  More on that later.  I will also hopefully be able to do a recap of our Halloween party.  Our costumes were awesome and the party was a blast.

It was exceptionally warm today so I opted for a shirt sleeve blouse that has been in my closet forever.  I have had it in my "to go" pile many times.  Each time, though, I take it out and it ends up being the perfect shirt for whatever look I may be going for.  I found a few beautiful scarves up at Target the other day and I wanted to wear this bold red and gold one today.  There is nothing more comfortable than jeggings (even if it is a terrible word) and I am still loving my mom's old boots.  So here are my first outfit pics in a really long time...






gingham blouse- old!?
scarf- Target
bracelets- gift from Ireland
jeggings- NY&Co
boots- my moms

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!