Thursday, June 9, 2011

June 9 2011


I wore this yesterday and it was the perfect hot day outfit.  This skirt is so comfy and light and paired with a classic white v-neck, I felt ready for the 90 degree weather.  Of course my classroom is air conditioned and I froze for most of the day.  Only 2 more weeks of school though and then 2 months off.

It is shaping up to be a busy summer.  We are finalizing our trip to Ireland for the first week of August.  We are in the process of trying to rent a beach house in RI for a week at the end of July and I am busy making plans for Max and me for all of the time in between.  I can't wait!









2 comments:

  1. Just passing through and noticed, not so small of a chic in a small town but don't know what the big deal of this chic is.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful. I love the loose short skirt with the tight top. And it's awesome to see a new mom with a full-time job still taking the time to take care of yourself and have fun with what you wear. That's what these blogs are for, to give real ideas for how to feel good about yourself living a real (busy) life.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!