Saturday, May 7, 2011

Chevron stripes and a MacBook Pro


I found this dress while I was looking for something pink to wear to a Pink Party that a friend had to raise money for her Susan Komen 3 day walk in the fall.  I kind of new that I wouldn't end up wearing this dress to the party, mainly because it's only part-pink, but I fell in love with the almost bohemian look to it.  It fits really well and because it is cotton, it's really comfortable too.  The hat I added for fun, and also because the wind was once again whipping.

Damien, Max and I were back in Providence today, back at the Apple store buying me my Mother's Day gift, a MacBook Pro.  Yup, I can hardly believe it myself and it felt a little strange to accept a gift of such magnitude, but Damien has been making some good money with his photography business and well, wanted to buy it for me.  Who am I to complain?  To be honest, my old MacBook has seen better days and is so jammed pack with stuff that I can't do a lot of the things I have been trying to do lately (I've been working on a video to accompany the lullaby that my brother wrote for Max for Christmas and between trying to run Garage Band and iMovie, have been unable to do so).  So I am the proud owner of a new computer and can't wait to get acquainted with her.

There have been some exciting things going on over here on smalltownchic so be sure to check in next week for a product review of an amazing hair dryer and an awesome giveaway with Shabby Apple.








straw cowboy hat- ? old
cardigan- Target (clearance)
chevron stripes dress- F21
boots- my mom's
belt- F21

1 comment:

  1. love the dress and all the cowgirl inspiration - those boots are FAB!
    C

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!