Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ruche redo

Since I only wore this dress for a few hours yesterday, I decided to redo it today and make it a little more weather appropriate.  Max had a good night sleep (which means so did I) so we got up this morning and went for a walk to go and vote.  I work at the high school where voting happens so it was also the perfect opportunity to visit.  I am still loving the Baby Bjorn and much prefer to go for a walk wearing Max in it than to push him in his stroller.  I just love having him against me and it keeps both of us so, so warm.  This sweater is a few seasons old and I love it.  The color, the cable knit and the buttons make it the perfect fall/winter cardigan.  I went with standard leggings today (with a pair of nylons underneath for warmth) and my favorite brown booties.  It ended up being the perfect fall look for me.

pink hat- thrifted
green cardigan- Target (old?)

brown leggings- Target $5
brown booties- F21 $22




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!