Monday, November 8, 2010

Max's style 11.08.10


I have been a little behind on Max's style pictures because we have been so busy so when I woke up today with nothing to do and there was snow on the ground, I decided it was the perfect day to snap some photos.  Plus, he has this flannel shirt that I thought was perfect for the cold, autumn day.  I feel like I just kept putting layer after layer on him, but he didn't seem to mind, until it came to the hat.  Lately, he has hated having hats on his head, which kind of stinks since now he really needs one.  He is really filling out, weighing over 10 pounds now and fitting into many of his 0-3 months clothes instead of his newborn things.  He has accumulated quite a stuffed animal collection.  I can't wait until he's old enough to notice that he has them!  We are coming up to 9 and a half weeks.  Just 3 more weeks and I am back to work.  My, oh my, time does fly by.





















owl hat- handmade
flannel shirt- Old Navy
elephant onesie- Gap (gift-thanks Jamie!)
long sleeve white onesie- Gerber via Target
grey sweats- Dwell Studio for Target
striped socks- gift (thanks Liz!)
stuffed animal- gift (thanks Liz, again!!)
quilt- handmade by my mom

2 comments:

  1. love his little flannel shirt and how you have the stuffed animals with him in the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little one is quite precious!! And you are one chic mama!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!