Friday, September 24, 2010

Max's due date

Tuesday was Max's due date.  So to celebrate, we took him to Jamestown, RI for the afternoon.  We told him how lucky he was to be able to celebrate his due date with us and already be 2 1/2 weeks old.  He didn't seem to care all that much.

We ate at a great sandwich shop which overlooked the water.  We then headed to a state park where we attempted to walk around with him in the Baby Bjorn, but it was far too windy to do so.  Luckily I had packed his new owl hat, that I got for him at Sunday's StART on the Street Festival in Worcester.  We put him in the stroller and headed down a path to a great spot under a tree that overlooked the ocean.  It was the perfect celebration.


Damien went back to work on Wednesday.  Wednesday was tough.  I think I cried a total of 8 times throughout the day and didn't even eat lunch.  I did manage to get a shower in, so it was a semi-successful day.  Thursday and today were better.  I am getting a little better at taking care of myself and Max although neither one of us is getting all that much sleep.  I am so glad that the weekend is here.  Tomorrow we are off to another football game and then Sunday I plan on taking him to a charity walk in Worcester, The Walk to Cure Cancer.  Hopefully the weather permits!



















Enjoy your weekend!

7 comments:

  1. He is so beautiful!! All God's blessings to your family and your newest member. Love the name by the way;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so in love with him! happy belated due-date max!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pictures! love the owl hat but will we be seeing the bear hat soon? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cousin Terri is doing that walk in Worcester

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!